Dołączył: 18 Paź 2010
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Czw 15:14, 23 Gru 2010 Temat postu: time Dallas Cowboys Must Defeat the Philadelphia E
3. Because Wade Phillips knows that if Dallas loses and embarks on a quick playoff exit,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], it could very possible be Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher, or Brian Billick on Dallas' sidelines next season.
5. Dallas wants to make sure the Eagles' first visit to Cowboys Stadium, i.e., The House That Jerry Built, is a very forgettable one for the visitors.
4. Miles Austin will have a career day against the Eagles.
(Yes, sidney crosby call the Eagles the Chickens and sometimes call McNabb "Mcshout, yell, yowl, scream, roar,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], bellow,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], weep,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], wail, sob, bawlbaby". In reality, while sidney crosby hate the Eagles as agroup, sidney crosby have a ton of respect for them. Even when they're having an off year, Dallas can't take them lightly).
4. McNabb will show the NFL that Dallas' secondary still has many problems.
Why the Philadelphia Eagles will defeat the Dallas Cowboys
With a win against Philly and if the Minnesota Vikings and Arizona Cardinals both lose, Dallas would have the second seed in the NFC playoffs and a bye next week. Feel free to ask the specifics once sidney crosby complete my Probability and Statistics Analysis distance learning degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
5. Shaun Suisham will choke and will prove to Cowboys fans he's not a sufficient replacement for Nick Folk.
Five Reasons Why the Dallas Cowboys will defeat the Philadelphia Eagles
2. Dallas' defense will again give Donovan McNabb nobody to throw to and will give him so many headaches he'll deplore downgrading from a four-point to a two-point chinstrap.
1. Tony Romo is hungry and ready to prove to Pokes fans that sidney crosby can win late in the year and what better opportunity than against the hated Liberty Chickens?
Penguins forward Mike Comrie will work with a doctor about his hip injury has been plagued by almost the entire season on Monday, coach Danbaisima said today. Bylsma said Comrie has not responded to do so recovered. This will make surgery an option. Comrie,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], who as a free agent and signed by the Penguins in the summer,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], but in the beginning of the season, Oct. 9 injured in the second game,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], Bylsma said, but continued to play. He was in and out of the lineup, and drew criticism of his lack of production. Larry French The value of a player,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], in goals,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], above what a replacement level player would contribute in the shootout.
Yes,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], the Dallas Cowboys are in the playoffs,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], but this agree against the Philadelphia Eagles has huge ramifications.
3. Romo will revert to gunslinger mode and throw too many passes that are foolish beyond explanation.
Richard Zowie's a blogger for Bleacher Report. Post comments below or e-mail Richard directly at [link widoczny dla zalogowanych] . While Crosby is continuing that legacy with perhaps the sigaspect season of his career, could it be that the team around him has changed its identity?Terrific defense has been the foundation of the Penguins' success this season and, given how general administerr Ray Shero his constructed this squad, it could be a trend that continues.
I see a very close agree. Dallas 27, Philadelphia 24.
1. McNabb has a very disturbing knack for playing huge agrees against Dallas when Cowboys fans think he's on the ropes, especially when there's whispers that sidney crosby doesn't have "it" anymore.
Of course if Philadelphia wins, all bets are off. sidney crosby have to think Philly wants this win also especially if it comes with a first-round bye to give Donovan McNabb a chance to heal from the beating sidney crosby has taken this season.
If Dallas wins, they'll go from second place in the NFC East to the winner of the NFC East. The Cowboys and Chickens would have identical 4-2 and 9-3 divisional and conference records, with a Cowboys win. While Dallas defeated Philly earlier this year,[link widoczny dla zalogowanych], a win would give the Cowboys the trump card with a 2-0 mark against the Eagles.
2. Andy Reid, the Eagles' coach, has been successful against Dallas in the past and there's no reason to believe sidney crosby be won't now.
Please read related articles:
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
jeans Sunday Wild Card Predictions Packers Stay Ho
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
Post został pochwalony 0 razy